Rivercourt Methodist Church wishes to recruit a part-time administrative support worker for 2 mornings per week, Thursday and Friday; working 9.30am – 1.30pm each day.
Principal duties will include:
● Developing and managing social media platforms.
● Collating and printing the monthly Church newsletter.
● Preparing & producing worship materials for the Minister and other preachers.
● Maintaining Church lists of members, pastoral groups; following GDPR requirements.
● Researching opportunities for funding; community outreach; events.
● Attending occasional Church meetings, taking minutes and distributing same.
Pay will be in accordance with Methodist Church hourly rates, currently £14.00 per hr. - possibly more, dependent upon skills & experience.
The duties of the role are such that flexibility around days and hours will be required.
Applicants will be expected to have empathy with the aims and values of the Christian Faith and be willing to work within the policies of the Methodist Church.
Please download the documents below and return the completed application form to the Church Office.
Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2023
Please contact the church office for more information.